Possible additional fees
In addition to the fixed fee above the following fees may also be payable:
- Payable in all cases – Bank Transfer Fee (per transfer) – £40 plus VAT
- Payable in all cases – Electronic Identification Fee (per person) – £15 plus VAT
- If property forms part of the company then searches – £550 plus VAT
- If the client’s company is an overseas company then a supplement of £925 plus VAT is payable
- Depending on your legal matter a Winding Up Search maybe required – £22.50 plus VAT
If there is a property Land Registry Fees may apply.
What is included?
- Creating the Disclosure Bundle and dealing with Due Diligence
- Drafting or negotiating the contract for the sale of the shares or assets
- Drafting or negotiating the standard ancillary documents to the share or asset transfer
- Undertaking all the necessary title and other searches for any Property (Share Only)
- Reporting to you on the terms of the sale or purchase
- Completion of the sale or purchase of the shares or assets
What is excluded?
- Legal advice outside the scope of the service described above
- Advising and renegotiating the Heads of Terms
- Tax advice
- Accounting or non-legal due diligence
- Transferring any Property (Asset Only- Additional Fees apply)
- Transferring any employees (Asset Only- Additional Fees apply)
- Any work in connection with Banks and lenders with regards to lending and security as part of the transaction
- Updating of company books