Possible additional fees
If the matter does not proceed then a proportion of the above fee will be payable based on time spent.
If there is a property Land Registry Fees may apply.
What is included in the service?
- Firstly, negotiating the contract for the sale in accordance with the Heads of Terms.
- Secondly, dealing with your enquiries of a legal nature with the seller’s solicitors.
- Next, reporting to you on the terms of the sale.
- Then, undertaking all necessary conveyancing searches and reporting to you on their contents.
- Next, is the completion of the sale.
- Plus, payment of SDLT (if any)
Finally, registration at HM Land Registry
What is excluded from the service?
- Legal advice outside the scope of the service described above.
- Advising and renegotiating the Heads of Terms.
- Tax advice.
- Work in connection with occupational tenants. Once any leases are ascertained then a fixed fee for dealing with any tenancies can be confirmed to you.
- If the property is leasehold, the service does not include additional work in connection with the review of the headlease.
- It does not include the costs of buying a business too. Please click here for more information on legal fees for buying a business.
- Acting for an overseas company is an additional fee of £925 plus VAT