Drafting Settlement Agreement
"*" indicates required fields
What is included in the price?
- Firstly, an initial telephone conversation
- Secondly, a brief review and assessment of your current employment documents (where necessary)
- Next, tailored advice depending on your business needs, sector, and circumstances
- Fourthly, drafting your requested document(s)
- Then, sending you a draft of the document for approval
- Finally, implanting any requested amendments
What is excluded in the price?
- Meeting at your local office with a specialist employment lawyer (can be arranged at additional cost)
- Meeting at your business premises (can be arranged at additional cost)
- Tax advice
- Legal advice outside of the service requested
Short Form: This is a simple agreement between an employer and employee to terminate an employee’s contract, as well as compromise the employee’s contractual and statutory claims. We can provide advice on settlement agreements to employees too. Typically this is £500 plus VAT.
Long Form: Is more complex, including:
- Restrictive covenants
- Garden leave provisions
- Intellectual property rights
- Resignation of Directorship
- Return of company car
Typically this is £600 plus VAT.