"*" indicates required fields
What is excluded?
- Detailed tax advice on all taxes but specifically Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT), Inheritance Tax (IHT) or Capital Gains Tax (CGT)
- Resolving any issues arising from the lease
- Reviewing any Land Registry Title documents, Searches, or CPSE responses received from the landlord
- Raising any additional enquiries with the landlord’s solicitor
- Breach of contract claims
- Planning advice
- Dealing with any finance requirements
- Any calculation of SDLT
- Acting for an overseas company is an additional fee of £900 plus VAT
- Review of any ancillary documents including Rent Deposit Deed, Licence for Works or Agreement for lease. Any review of these documents that you require will be subject to the following additional charges.
- Review of Rent Deposit Deed- £100 plus VAT
- Review of Licence to Alter- £249 plus VAT
- Review of Agreement for Lease- £549 plus VAT
How long will it take?
We will aim to have the Summary Commercial Lease Review report to you within 72 hours of receipt of:
- Payment on account and confirmation of full instruction
- A copy of any agreed Heads of Terms
- A copy of the proposed lease
- A copy of the proposed plan
- Any supplemental documents (subject to the additional fees)
When will I pay?
You will need to pay 100% of the fixed fee on account.