Fees will be payable on producing the documents for you to sign. If you decide to withdraw instructions part way through the work we are undertaking for you, 50% of the fee is payable if we have undertaken work not that the fee is limited to the deposit we have asked for upfront.
Additional pricing options:
- A single will and couples LPAs for £700 plus VAT
- Couples Wills and one LPA each for £900 plus VAT
What is included in the price for Lasting Power of Attorney:
- Meetings at your local office to take instructions and sign the documents
- Registration of your LPA
- Storage in our secure vault (if required)
What is excluded from the price for Lasting Power of Attorney:
- Home/hospital/care home visits
- Issues relating to capacity
- Tax advice
- Advice on benefits
- Legal advice outside of the service requested
Disbursements for Lasting Power of Attorney:
£82 per document registered with the Office of the Public Guardian. However, people on low incomes or on certain benefits may qualify for reductions or a complete waiver of this cost. Also, you may wish to carry out a bankruptcy search, an optional cost of £20 + VAT. Disbursements are payable before we incur the cost.