Employment Law Solicitors – What can we cover in the advice letter?
- All aspects of employment law / HR e.g. disciplinary, grievance, family-related rights, dismissal, redundancy/restructure, staff absence, poor performance, discrimination etc.
- Assessment of any potential claims
- Contract terms
- Defending breach of contract claims including those dealing with training fees
- Defending allegations of breach of restrictive covenants/post-termination obligations such as those dealing with working for a competitor, poaching former clients or colleagues
- Self-employed contracts including IR35
- Commission and bonus disputes
- Director disputes
- Shareholder disputes
What is excluded from the service?
- Meeting at your local office with a specialist employment lawyer (this can be arranged at an additional cost)
- Tax advice
- Advice on benefits
- Legal advice outside of the service requested