"*" indicates required fields
What is included in the price?
- Firstly, an initial telephone conversation
- Secondly, a review of documentation in advance of drafting a letter of advice (subject to a reasonable number of documents)
- Next, a meeting at your local office with a specialist employment lawyer
- Finally, a summary of advice at the conclusion of the meeting setting out the legal position
What is excluded in the price?
- Subsequent letter of advice.
- Tax advice
- Advice on benefits
- Legal advice outside of the service requested
How long will it take?
The meeting itself will last around 1 hour and, subject to your availability, we would aim to hold the meeting with you within 48 hours of your initial call or earlier if required. Same-day appointments can be made.
What can we cover in the meeting?
- Contracts of employment, policies, and procedures, and other employment documentation
- Self-employed contracts including IR35
- Director’s service agreements
- Settlement negotiations
- Settlement agreements
- Restructuring, re-organisation, and redundancy exercises
- TUPE, business transfers, and outsourcing
- Disciplinary, dismissal, and grievance issues
- Performance management issues
- Poor health, absence management, and dismissals
- Employment disputes
- Restrictive covenant and breach of contract disputes
- Discrimination issues
- Directors and shareholder disputes and exit planning