- Rent Deposit – £599 + VAT
- License to Alter – £799 + VAT
- Agreement for Lease – £1199 + VAT
- Granting an Underlease – £599 + VAT
- Taking an Underlease – £799 + VAT
- Acting for an overseas company is an additional fee of £900 plus VAT
What is excluded?
- Legal advice outside the scope of the service described above
- It does not include any superior landlord’s consent if the lease is an underlease
- It does not include the costs of buying a business too. Please click here for more information on legal fees for buying a business.
- Land Registry Fees are payable if the length of the lease is more than 7 years
- Final Searches £25 + VAT if the length of the lease is more than 7 years
SDLT may also be due, and you can calculate your liability If VAT is payable on the premises then SDLT is payable on the Annual Rent + VAT.
How long will it take?
Timescales vary and on average it will take 4-6 weeks, but it depends upon a number of factors outside of our control. We will endeavour to complete the matter as quickly as possible within your timescales.
When will I pay?
You will need to pay 50% of the fixed fee on account together with any search fees if requested. The balance of fees and disbursements will be due on completion.