Who will do my conveyancing?
Our conveyancing team is made up of paralegals who have one to seven years of experience, qualified conveyancers and solicitors with at least four years of experience. In addition, all of our conveyancing teams are supervised by our Associates and Partners who have over 10 years of experience working in residential conveyancing.
How much does conveyancing cost?
Every conveyancing fee is based on individual circumstances. At Attwells our instant online conveyancing calculator gives you your personalised quotation. For more information on our fees and what is included please click here.
Why Opt for Attwells Solicitors in Woodbridge?
• Exceptional Client Care: Our commitment to our clients led us to win the Modern Law Conveyancing Client Care Award in 2022 and the Platinum Feefo Customer Services Award.
• Clear, Plain-English Guidance: We believe in clear communication. Our team breaks down legal complexities into plain English, ensuring you’re always in the loop.
• Versatile Communication: Whether you’re comfortable with face-to-face meetings, phone calls, Zoom, Teams, or emails, our lawyers are flexible to your needs.
• Timely Responses: We guarantee a callback on the same day if you call before 3 pm. Moreover, we acknowledge the receipt of documents within 24 hours.
• Specialised for Property Enthusiasts: From first-time buyers to experienced property developers, we cater to all property-related needs with expertise.